Monday, May 4, 2009

A Rainy Day


This quick little still life represents my uniform this week. Since it's supposed to rain every day, I'll be wearing some variation on a dress, leggings, and my new Hunter wellies. They were a major investment, but will hopefully be worth it if they last me twenty years like everyone says they will. Plus, I just love wearing them. They make me feel so British! Or like I'm a character in this book and should be clamming on a beach in Maine. They also have a slight tie-in to the book I'm currently reading....




I also wanted to point out this interesting political essay on The Daily Beast today. What caught my eye was the reference to Keats and Fitzgerald- both in the same sentence, and in such an unexpected place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails