Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Fancies

I've been uninspired to do Friday posts for the past couple of weeks. I'm tempted to blame the arrival of spring and the extra hours of light for making me want to spend as little time as possible looking at a computer screen, but I'm pretty sure I've said the same thing about summer, fall, and winter at one time or another. Instead, I'll just try to beat the blahs with this group of links that I've collected over the past few weeks.


(image via here)

This food and literature blog is worth a look. (Thanks for the tip, Lara!)

A cute article and video about Etsy's dog-friendly office.

These Jane Austen postcards look pretty enough to frame.

A collection of covers of The Great Gatsby

On a related yet entirely different note, here's what happens when The Great Gatsby meets Arrested Development

And I'm not sure I've ever linked to a funny animal video before, but this one is kind of worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Miss Bibliophile :)
    And I know that feeling. Seasons are a completely valid reason! We're going into autumn at the moment, and the shorter days are making me want to crawl under a blanket on the sofa and stay put for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel - sometimes I don't even want to turn my computer on when it is so lovely outside.
    I love the Great Gatsby covers. It is so interesting how different designers interpret the story.
    And those Jane Austen postcards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails