Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Fancies- Super Short Edition

I had hardly any time for blog reading this week, so I found myself with just two links to share. I thought about putting them off until next week, but have been such a sluggish blogger lately that I decided a quick hello and a very short post was better than nothing!

(a little bit of spring in my apartment)

I'll try to get back into a more regular posting schedule next week. In the meantime, you might want to check out:

An article about the evolution of the book review.

And the Rain Room, and upcoming art installation that could warrant a visit to MoMA.

2 comments:

  1. glad you stopped in. one day i'll have time to come here and actually click on your links. not until school's out for the summer, though! happy new week, n

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very interesting article about book reviews! It has made me think about the way I write about books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails