Friday, July 9, 2010

Whipped Up Leftovers

Lately I've really been enjoying making homemade whipped cream. Watching the transformation from liquid cream to whipped cream just never seems to get old. When I made the almond-flavored whipped cream to go with my recent chocolate cake, I used an entire container of whipping cream and had a big bowl leftover. I woke up the next morning with an idea about how to use it planted in my head. I mixed up a package of Bisquick biscuit mix, sliced off the tops, and layered whipped cream, fresh peach slices, and blueberries in the middle. They were a delicious dessert thinly disguised as breakfast.


1 comment:

  1. delicious idea! almost like a strawberry shortcake, but with blueberries and peaches! i am also a huuuge fan of homemade whipped cream- you cannot beat it! do you have a mixer at your apt, or actually make you made it at home?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails