Thursday, June 9, 2011

Latte Art

Let's pretend that today's temperatures aren't hovering around the 100 degree mark here in the Northeast, and that last night it wasn't still a sweaty 89 degrees at 9pm. Instead, let's say it's a cool breezy day, maybe even a little bit overcast, and I'm in the mood for a hot drink.


I have lots of go-to places for a good coffee or latte, but I've never been to a coffee shop where the baristas double as artists and make fancy foam creations like these.










I've decided this needs to be a new mini-goal for myself- to hunt down a place that makes a latte that's both delicious AND beautiful.


Have you ever had a fancy latte creation like one of these?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! In Seattle. It's standard. Those baristas are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails