Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Beauty Bargains

I've spent my fair share of money on pricey Sephora products, but it just so happens that a few of my recent beauty favorites are of the drugstore variety, and all hover around the $10 mark.

For a bright, summery lip, I tried Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstain in Wink of Pink. Like a magic marker for your lips, it goes on light, isn't drying like some other stains, and literally looks (and tastes!) like you just ate a fruity ice pop.



For me, every summer brings a different take on self-tanning. Some years I've tried using those gradual tanning daily moisturizers. Other years, I've been content to let my legs be their natural shade of pale. This summer, I decided to go back on the wagon and have been loving Nivea's Sun Kissed Radiant Skin. It worked almost immediately, but still looked natural. Perhaps best of all, it smells fruity instead of chemical-y.


And finally, if you're going to self-tan, you might as well exfoliate. I've been doing just that with Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Citrus Body Scrub. It's a refreshing shower-time treat that leaves my skin feeling smooth.

Have you found any beauty bargains this summer?

1 comment:

  1. It's not super special, but St. Ives apricot facial scrub is lovely! It smells great, and leaves your face quite fresh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails