Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Fancies

When I write up my Friday post each week, I usually take a quick browse around Pinterest to find an image that catches my fancy. But starting this week, I'm going to try to cut back on that, if not stop completely. From now on, I'm going to try my hardest to use a photo I've taken myself each Friday. I'm hoping this will prompt me to start pulling out my camera on a more regular basis, even during  mundane weeks when I don't do anything that's obviously photo worthy. Help hold me to this, friends!

Actually, next week I shouldn't have a problem posting interesting photos of my own because I have some literary themed adventures planned for this weekend that I hope to share...


With that hint, I'll leave you with these:

I seem to always be posting or pinning recipes for different variations of meringues. These look so good I can't pass up adding them to the growing list.

I need to add this movie to my Netflix queue.

A striking series of finished unfinished portraits.

And 50 experiences every dog should have in its lifetime (Millie, I'm looking at you).

3 comments:

  1. Those pomegranate meringues looks luscious and I would love to make them for the holidays. The color is so beautiful. And your photo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really look forward to seeing your original photos! I enjoyed your Maine photos and this book photo is gorgeous, too.
    I agree with Sunday about the pomegranate meringues. They are almost too pretty to eat.
    'The Best of Everything' looks awesome! I have the book, but haven't read it. The movie seems so colorful and the clothes are phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to do the same. Use my own images.

    I love yours though. It looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails