Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fancies

The only coping mechanism I've found for the frigid temperatures this week has been to come home from work, blow off any semblance of responsible chores, like cleaning my apartment or working out, and instead indulge in a book, a blanket, and a big mug of hot tea. In my case I've been re-reading Nancy Mitford's The Pursuit of Love, in the pretty Folio edition that I fought for in Maine last summer.


Since I was hit with the flu last Thursday, here are some links I've collected over the past two weeks:

A cool photo series.

A nice article about Edith Wharton's birthplace (a.k.a., a Starbucks on 23rd St.)


The Myers-Briggs personality types of fictional characters. In case you were wondering, I'm an INFJ type, which matches up to Little Women

An Ideal Bookshelf print that I think I must have. The books in the grouping could have been hand picked for me.

And another food and books blog worth checking out.

2 comments:

  1. sorry you were sick! glad you are better. meyer's briggs for characters - i'll have to check it out! joy to you, and good health!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails